LEAGUES & FEES
INDOOR Fees & Information
The Brampton Volleyball League is excited to announce that we will be running a mini league for the Winter/Spring of 2022.
Unfortunately, due to limited access to gyms and permits, we've had to scale down our regular operations (i.e. # of weeks, divisions, and teams in this session), but are nonetheless, excited to bring some indoor volleyball back for our members! Please find additional information below - and get your team together ASAP. The session will be starting very soon!
For those unable to register a team, not to worry! We will still be running regular pick-up/drop-in sessions when possible. Please check our "Pick-Up Games" section regularly for updated information - or join our Facebook group for updates.
2022 BRAMPTON VOLLEYBALL INDOOR SESSION FEES
OPENS Feb 18, 2022 at 12:00 noon / CLOSES Feb 24, 2022 at 11:59pm EST.
Tuesday Co-ed Reverse 4's
(Women's height net, Men hitting from back court only).
Team Entry Fee $600.00
Thursday Co-ed Competitive 6's
Team Entry Fee $600.00
- Season starts March 1, 2022 and runs to end of April 2022 (9 weeks).
- Games will be played during March Break. Please plan accordingly.
- Game times for all divisions will fall anywhere between 6:00pm and 10:30pm.
- All prices INCLUDE HST and year-end prizes.
- We will endeavor to provide our normal 80 minutes of game play each evening, but facility availability may require adjustments to our usual scheduling format. Play time may be a minimum of 1 hour to a maximum of 2 hours per night, based on teams and gyms.
- The League is subject to gym availability which is scheduled to be provided starting March 1. If gyms are not made available by this date, we will refund all team fees.
- Other league format changes may also come into effect during the season, as we are subject to policies and regulations laid out by the City (and its gyms/facilities) and/or the Province, e.g. vaccination passports, use of masks, etc. Please make sure you and your team members are aware of this before registering. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- We're all just happy to see people back on the court!
- As with beach season last year, there will be no point penalty if your team is short one female player. You may still not substitute a female player with a male.
- There will be no pre-season alignment session. Teams will be ranked to the best of our ability and we will strive to realign teams frequently through the 8 weeks.
- There will be no individual ("INDY") registrations permitted. Feel free to use our "Players' Forum", or Facebook page to connect with teams and/or other players.
- There will be NO officials to referee your games. Please make your own calls and simply re-serve a point if an agreement cannot be reached.
- A BVL on-site will be present to take scores and help answer questions. They will not referee games.
- To ensure punctual start and finish times, teams must help will court setup and tear down.
Forum Postings Overview03 Teams are looking for players 03 Players are looking for teams 01 General postings
There are currently no events posted.
Follow us on Twitter
Tweets by @bramptonvball